Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old

I am going to Mehico on Sunday with a non-profit organization. I'm way excited. We had our final meeting last night and a few new people showed up. One kid walked up and I was like, "Whoa." He sat down and people started asking him about himself. He mentioned that his dad was the Bishop of a single's ward in Salt Lake but that he definitley wouldn't be going there. Without realizing he probably meant that he wouldn't because his dad was the Bishop, I asked why. He actually said that it's because everyone in the ward is so old. Like 25. Come to find out, he's only 19. I guess was that naive once, but 25 is NOT old, thank you very much. Especially because I'm 26.

3 comments:

Alana said...

25 years isnt that old...i will be there in a year and a half! oh and now that my due date has changed i think i should go with you to Mehico

Susie Stout said...

I also am 26... old baaahhh!!!! Can I tell you something to your face? I hate Mehico!!! And I hate all the Orphans in the whole world. Why do you have to be all philanthropistic? I can't believe you aren't going to be here!! I have candy, two cute kids, an awesome air mattress, several boxes of instant oatmeal, and daniel just got his 40 inch plasma set up so we could watch glee.... really come on what does MEHICO have? You made me cry and you made liam and addy cry SHAME ON YOU.
p.s. love you

annalisa said...

Ok, your cousin is funny. BUT, you are more funny. And you are old and feeble.