Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Red Ryder

I got a Red Ryder bb gun fpr Christmas. Best thing ever! Except I haven't shot it yet because it is dark by the time I get home from work and the days I have been home, I have been to cold to go outside. I'm a wienie. I know. Well, two nights ago I had a dream that I was running around shooting people in the back of the head, laughing like a maniac, and running away so I wouldn't get hit with snowballs. I'm just thinking out loud here, but if I got shot in the back of the head with a bb gun, I might retaliate with something more than a snowball.

3 comments:

Alana said...

i would agreee. i'd probably get out my claws and bare teeth. and amanda- that gift was given not- to be shot at human targets.

annalisa said...

you kill me smalls! My MIL gave my SIL a leg lamp 2 Christmases ago. Legendary merchandise from that movie!

(also, you should know that my word verification is nutspo. That fits this post quiet well)

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

Hey that's funny my friend from Park City got a pink red ryder bb gun for Christmas, you guys should get together and shoot some Wabbits! Come down here Wynn needs some sparrows shot.