Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I miss my Alana!

My sister and I have the coolest jobs. Let me rephrase that: we had the coolest jobs until Alana was transferred last week to another office with no internet connection. We both work in offices that are really slow, so that means we can be doing lots of different things other than work. Refer to my Boredom post... Anyway, we used to chat online all day. "Napolean, you are just jealous because I have been chatting online with babes all day." I know all you guys wish you were us. But now that Alana isn't on the other line, it doesn't have much of a draw anymore. Stalking people has somehow lost its appeal. Imagine that. My youtube video searches have severely slowed pace. Alana has taken up word searches and she might even start reading. I curse doctor's offices who won't give out their internet code thingies. Just let her get on! I miss my Alana!

1 comment:

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

hee hee I'm glad you have a blog! Sorry about your work day getting slower, I could come in and humor you with my ineptitude some more. Just look for more New Moon videos and let me know about them. As office tax do-er I totally sanction that as a worth while work project!