Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Goodies

Look at what I made! I still have a long way to go when it comes to the kitchen, and photography for that matter, but I had a lot of fun making these last night for out Halloween party.
I made caramel apples with homemade caramel. Oodalally! I dipped them in white chocolate and then in cinnamon sugar. Kind of like Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, but less attractive.
The one on the left looks devious. And he has a unibrow. How can you not love that? But my favorite it on the right. He is just so cute with his little hippo teeth.


3 comments:

Alana said...

i absolutely love it! i am sad i didnt get to make them with you. but you did a great job!

Paul and Court said...

Thanks for putting so much work into making all those goodies! They were so yummy. And Paul enjoyed the leftovers you sent with him. :)

annalisa said...

Alana said I should call you martha. so I will now call you princess martha pants. Its getting hard trying to keep up with all these nick names...