Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Public Restrooms

Ok, since I was at a theme park in a humid place for five days straight, I learned a few things. One of these things is that my hair does not like humidity; I look like a buffalo wallow woman. Another, those big pretzels aren't that good when that's all you eat becasue everything is so freakin overpriced. Florida is hot. It makes you sweat. And it rains a lot in October. Who would have thought, I mean it is the end of hurricane season... I also learned I need to drink more water. Also, kids don't usually look around to see if people noticed that embarassing thing that just happened. Go to theme parks with people who love it like you do. Wear sunscreen. And I learned that I am not ashamed to sing Disney songs at the top of my lungs in the middle of a busy crowd. They tend to love it ;)

The most important lesson I learned though, is that I absolutely hate automatically flushing toilets in public restrooms. Who thought that was a good idea?! I suppose, in theory, it is pretty awesome. I mean, keeping things flushed can never be stressed enough. But, one wrong move and you get the worst bidet experience of your life.

3 comments:

Alana said...

i love the title.... the whole thing is about mostly florida.... love it.

Kate and Blake plus 3 said...

Hee hee. Those toilets are scary, I have to warn Em FAR in advance about them or they cause major stress. Glad you had such a fun trip. I'm jealous!

annalisa said...

Ok, didn't Chicago teach you the hair thing last year? You can only blame yourself. And the toilets... Yowzers. They scare me too. And my unborn children... and probably the born one too.