- My relationship with my Father in Heaven, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
- My parents. All four of them. I have four of the best role models I could ever ask for.
- My brothers and sisters. I have the most fun with them and some of the most important experiences with them.
- Temples. I love going to the temple every week.
- My friends. I have AMAZING friends.
- The memories I have of my mission. The experiences I had and the people I met there have changed me forever.
- My health. I didn't realize before this year how thankful I am to be healthy as a horse!
- That I have a job.
- My car, Beyonce.
- Duct tape.
Monday, November 30, 2009
I blew out of town on Wednesday last week and didn't do a proper Thanksgiving post. So I will do it now. I am thankful for: