Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I blew out of town on Wednesday last week and didn't do a proper Thanksgiving post. So I will do it now. I am thankful for:
  1. My relationship with my Father in Heaven, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost.
  2. My parents. All four of them. I have four of the best role models I could ever ask for.
  3. My brothers and sisters. I have the most fun with them and some of the most important experiences with them.
  4. Temples. I love going to the temple every week.
  5. My friends. I have AMAZING friends.
  6. The memories I have of my mission. The experiences I had and the people I met there have changed me forever.
  7. My health. I didn't realize before this year how thankful I am to be healthy as a horse!
  8. That I have a job.
  9. My car, Beyonce.
  10. Bandaids.
  11. Duct tape.

2 comments:

Alana said...

boy oh boy am i sure glad you are thankful for bandaids andd duct tape.

Lindsay said...

You go EVERY WEEK!? Dang girl, you're good! I'm thankful for you!